12. According to the author, in her childhood she used to …
A) do the shopping with her friends.
13. Which of the following does Athena do monthly?
C) Goes to the mall with her family.
14. For Athena’s peers spending time alone in their rooms seems …
15. Which of the following is NOT true about iGen teenagers, according to the author?
D) They have more physical health problems.
16. That in “I know my parents’ generation didn’t do that” (paragraph 5) refers to …
D) being glued to their phones.
17. The fact that Athena threw away her friend’s phone proves that …
C) teenagers know the problems caused by phones.
18. What does the author suggest in her article?
B) Phone use by young people should be limited.