12. Sean proposed …
D) conducting a charity cycling event.
13. Sean planned the end of the race at …
A) its beginning point.
14. The author thought that crosscultural discussions were …
15. What was the educational aspect of the race?
A) Learning a bit of a foreign language.
16. “Them” in … the volunteers helped them practice” (paragraph 6) refers to the …
B) bike racers.
17. Why did the bikers surprise the author?
B) They were good at memorizing Arabic.
18. What was the main goal of the race?
C) Feeding the people who were hungry.