12. How did the author feel while searching the Internet?
13. What does the author think about a university education?
D) It doesn’t guarantee you a good job.
14. What does statistics show about graduate jobs?
C) Most of the graduates get low-qualified positions.
15. What worries the author about job application process?
D) Applying for a job turns out rather expensive.
16. The expression “have slipped through employment net” (paragraph 5) is used to refer to …
A) job applicants.
17. Which option for graduates does the author NOT discuss?
C) Applying for non-degree jobs.
18. What conclusion does the author come to?
D) The competition to get a job will be even tougher.