12. What are people sure to experience when coming to stay in a different country, according to the author?
A) Both good and bad emotions.
13. The author believes that going to a foreign country without knowing its language is …
14. It is implied that your communication skills are … when you live abroad.
15. According to the author, expressing emotions in the Russian culture …
B) differs depending on circumstances.
16. The author thinks that compared to the USA, in Russian universities …
D) students could disregard some classes.
17. “It” in “… Russians make up for it by hosting …” (paragraph 7) refers to the …
C) student activities.
18. What is the main idea expressed in the last paragraph?
D) Preparation can smooth your adaptation period in Russia.