12. The place Sarah Hagan works in can be best described as …
13. What does Sarah Hagan’s principal think about her starting work at Drumright?
B) He is surprised.
14. What did Sarah Hagan do to improve her classroom space?
B) She hung colorful posters.
15. Sarah Hagan doesn’t use the textbooks because …
C) they limit her academic freedom.
16. The verb “burn out” in paragraph 11 (“Her colleagues worry that the young math teacher could burn out”) is closest in meaning to …
A) get exhausted.
17. What do Sarah Hagan’s students say about her math lessons?
C) They find the class engaging.
18. The name Sarah Hagan chose for her teaching blog characterizes her as …
A) an enthusiast.