12. What does the author like about summer holidays?
C) She does not have to get up early.
13. What is the author complaining about mentioning the landscapers?
A) The noise they make.
14. The phrase “does not have a green bone in her body” in paragraph 5 (“My mother does not have a green bone in her body”) is closest in meaning to …
B) is not good at gardening.
15. Which is NOT true about the author’s place in Michigan?
C) Her mother did not like the garden.
16. What does the author say about her independent adult life?
C) She is glad to be living without a yard.
17. Landscapers start their work early because …
B) they have a very packed schedule.
18. What would be the best solution to the problem, according to the author?
D) Invention of a soundless mower.