12. The author speaks about her losing and gaining weight to show that …
D) she has changed her opinion of American food.
13. “This” in paragraph 1 (“… I will elaborate on this in full detail.”) refers to …
B) contrasts in American food.
14. According to the author, American fast food …
C) suits American lifestyle.
15. What is the major difference between American and Russian food, according to the author?
C) Pre-made food is less popular in Russia.
16. It can be inferred that the biggest advantage of American cuisine is its …
A) innovative character.
17. Which is NOT true about the regional varieties of American food?
A) Food in most American regions is high calorie.
18. What conclusion does the author come to?
D) She prefers American cuisine.