12. The narrator was afraid to enter the hairdresser’s because she
C) was strangely self-conscious.
13. Watching the stylists, the narrator concluded that they
D) attached too much importance to their ‘craft’.
14. The narrator calls herself ‘the client from hell’ mainly because she
B) never knows what she wants.
15. The narrator doesn’t like stylists as they
A) are too predictable in their conversation.
16. According to the narrator the avoidance activity is
D) a trick to postpone the beginning of work.
17. The narrator finally
C) cut her hair after shampooing it.
18. The last paragraph means that the Toni &Guy salon in Leicester is the
B) salon she trusts and is not afraid to go to.