12. How did the author feel about the beginning of her college life?
13. The main problem for the author was that …
C) she would miss her family and friends a lot.
14. Why was the summer before college such a fun time for the author?
C) She and her friends made a point of enjoying each other’s company.
15. The author was worried about having to …
B) live with a stranger.
16. Upon arrival on campus the author found out that …
D) other students felt a similar way.
17. What does the word ‘nonexistent’ refer to in the last paragraph?
B) Home meals.
18. How has becoming a college student changed the author?
D) She has become more independent.