12. According to the author students turn to fast food when …
A) they are short of time.
13. What does the author think about eating opportunities on campus?
B) She can’t understand why they offer so many fast food choices.
14. What is the author’s method of maintaining a healthy diet?
B) Carefully choosing an on-campus restaurant.
15. What is NOT characteristic of the author’s eating habits?
C) She misses lunches.
16. What is, according to the author, the best way to stop eating fast food?
B) To stick to the decision not to eat it.
17. What does “it” in paragraph 7 refer to (“Just the same, it can help…”)?
A) Creativity in a dining hall.
18. What is the purpose of the article?
D) To give advice on eating healthy food on campus.