12. Paragraph 1 says that people …
B) doubt that climate change is man-made.
13. According to recent studies of public attitude to climate change, more and more people …
A) refuse to accept the scientific proof of warming.
14. What is meant by “uncomfortable truth” in paragraph 4?
B) Evidence of man-made climate change.
15. What does “this” in paragraph 5 refer to?
C) The way the climate change used to be presented.
16. The author gives the example of cold winters in the UK to point out that …
D) people draw conclusions based on their own experience rather than scientific evidence.
17. How does the author feel about the evidence of climate change?
C) It soon would become conclusive.
18. The author wants climate scientists to continue their work because …
B) people need to know how to get ready for changes.