12. Which of the following is mentioned among the reasons for poorer sleep?
C) Work done at home.
13. According to the research, just about … percent of people have the recommended number of sleeping hours.
14. Paragraph 4 stresses that …
C) the number of Britons who don’t get enough sleep is alarming.
15. The inadequate nighttime rest of employees might result in …
B) inefficiency at work.
16. What does “sleep hygiene” NOT involve?
A) Professional help.
17. The phrase “vicious cycle” in paragraph 7 means …
D) a repetitive cycle of poor sleep consequences.
18. What, according to the article, is important for good quality sleep?
B) A five-day working week.