12. The best title reflecting the message of the story probably is
B) Coca-Cola secret recipe revealed?
13. Who is supposed to know the Coke secret recipe nowadays?
A) Certain Coca-Cola executives.
14. How did Ira Glass learn about the recipe?
C) Accidentally reading an article in an old Atlanta paper.
15. Which of the following does NOT belong to the famous 7X ingredients?
16. Why might the secret recipe be considered a myth?
C) The company has been regularly changing the ingredients.
17. What disappointed Coca-Cola fans in 1980?
C) Beet and cane sugar was replaced with the corn one.
18. The phrase “proving good for business” in the last paragraph means that the rumors about the recipe …
B) helped the company’s sales.