12 Llandudno is described as a
C) fashionable 19th century resort.
13. The phrase “veritable oceans” in paragraph 2 refers to
A) old people dining in cafes.
14. When choosing a guesthouse the narrator was worried because he
D) wasn’t good at making the right choice.
15. The narrator thought that the choice of a guesthouse used to be easier because
A) there were fewer options on offer.
16. Why did the narrator agree to the room?
D) He could not refuse the offer.
17. Why was the bath out of the question?
C) The bathtub was dirty.
18 What is the narrator’s attitude towards the room he stayed in?