12. The narrator said that he liked London cab drivers because they
B) can be trusted and nice to deal with.
13 Which of the following statements about London cab drivers is true according to the narrator?
B) They let you see your hotel from all angles.
14. A reason why the narrator liked to go to Hazlitt’s was that
B) cab drivers didn’t know where it was.
15. According to the narrator, to be a London cab driver, one has to
A) know all streets and places in London.
16. According to the narrator, if the cab driver did not know a hotel in London he would
C) never admit it.
17. According to the narrator, when the driver finally knows where to go, he would
B) turn the car in the opposite direction.
18. What is the narrator’s general attitude towards London cab drivers?