12. In paragraph 1 “I was running wild” means that the boy
B) led an uncontrolled life.
13. How did the boy’s family react to the problem of his education?
A) Actively discussed the situation.
14. George was
C) a writer.
15. How did the boy and George feel when they first met?
A) They didn’t trust each other.
16. Why did the boy enjoy his lessons of natural history?
C) He remembered much more from those lessons.
17. The boy couldn’t solve the mathematics problem because he
D) was distracted by his teacher’s dances.
18. The geography lessons were more successful because
D) George also managed to involve the boy’s interest in fauna.