12. What did the girls hope to do that weekend?
A) Have a quiet weekend in.
13. When the girl first met her friend, Lily
C) just came to live in Avon.
14. Lily was crying when the girl first met her because
D) she had to wear clothes she didn’t like.
15. Why did the girl become friends with Lily?
C) She became fascinated with her.
16. “We complemented each other well” in paragraph 2 means that they
B) were a perfect match.
17. Why did Lily have to do some occasional jobs?
A) She had to pay for her studies.
18. The girl “couldn’t wait for the weekend” because she
C) needed a rest from her job.