12. Which reason for the trip to the rainforest was NOT mentioned?
B) Thirst for adventures.
13. Who did NOT take part in the work in rainforests?
C) Zoo keepers.
14. According to the narrator scientists believe that
A) there is a number of unknown types of animals in the rainforest.
15. What type of work did the volunteers have to do?
A) Observe the changes in the wildlife.
16. The phrase “we were making a difference” in paragraph 6 means
B) their job would help in saving the forest.
17. Why did the narrator go to the forest any time he had a chance to?
A) He wouldn’t have enough time for that later.
18. According to the narrator he worked with local people because they
D) were familiar with the place.