12. The narrator was looking forward to meeting with his father because he
B) missed the feeling of being with him.
13. The narrator’s request to meet was accepted by his father
C) in business-like manner.
14. The narrator wanted to be photographed with his father because
B) he wished to remember their moments together.
15. The father did not invite his son to his club because
A) the son was pressed for time to catch a train.
16. The father’s behaviour in the first restaurant was inappropriate as he
D) treated the waiter in a rude manner.
17. The waiter in the next restaurant refused to bring them more drinks as
C) the boy was too young to drink alcohol.
18. The title of the story “Reunion” actually implies that the
D) son made an attempt to re-establish relations with his father.