12. The parents’ choice of holiday destination made the narrator’s children feel
13. The narrator’s words ‘A terrible sight for any parent to see’ refer to
B) the fact that children are aging.
14. When the need for holiday planning is first announced in the narrator’ family, it
C) seems like an impossible task.
15. To find a two-week slot for a holiday potential holiday-makers have to
A) negotiate the optimum period for travel.
16. The slob’s holiday is the type of holiday for people, who
D) prefer peaceful relaxing holidays.
17. When the narrator says ‘I also want to live dangerously’, she means
D) lying long hours in the sun on the beach.
18. The main reason the narrator doesn’t want to mix up with locals is because she
B) doesn’t want to add to their inconveniencies.