12. The narrator considers himself an optimist as he
C) believes in the power of human mind.
13. After the narrator first used a computer he
C) could no longer do without it.
14. The initial dream of the narrator and his friend proved to be
15. The narrator believes that computers are perfect to
D) be used as an instrument to solve human problems.
16. The narrator «tap-dances to work» because he enjoys
D) doing his job very much.
17. The narrator believes that
А) a lot of people in the world need help.
18. The narrator sees the development of
C) new technologies in medicine.