12. The first time Sally travelled by train was when she
D) visited her aunt Alice together with aunt Winnie.
13. Aunt Alice made her living by
B) keeping a boarding house.
14. Sally was waiting for her first train trip so impatiently that she
C) asked her Mother many questions about train trips.
15. Sally didn’t like the idea of riding backwards because
D) she wanted to see where she was going.
16. The trip to Pittsburgh by train seemed so exotic to Sally because
B) travelling by train was very different from a car ride.
17. Sally thought that at lunchtime they would have
A) meat sandwiches.
18. Aunt Alice was waiting for Sally and aunt Winnie
C) on the platform.