12. Gabe’s mother thinks that he is
13. Gabe is supposed to represent the Emeril generation because he
C) is interested in cooking.
14. The narrator wanted to take Gabe to Oaxaca because
D) he was the best to keep her company.
15. Gabe was struck when he
B) saw the man next to him eat insects.
16. The Oaxacan people eat insects because this kind of food
C) contains an essential nutritional element.
17. At the end of the class Gabe felt regret because
D) he had not managed to master all the dishes he liked.
18. In paragraph 3 “brimming with” means
B) being filled with.