12. Participation in the London Marathon resulted for the author in
C) memorable medals.
13. When the author watched the end of the first marathon he saw people who were
B) feeling weak and exhausted.
14. The reason for the author’s participation in the marathon was the fact that he
A) was fascinated by it.
15. “By the end I did” means that the author
B) found the distance challenging.
16. According to the author, the London Marathon is one of the easiest because
D) its course does not slope up or down.
17. “… the greatest field ever for a marathon” means that the marathon
D) will welcome a huge number of sportsmen.
18. According to the author, one should run the London Marathon to
C) feel self-fulfillment.