Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски A–F частями предложений, обозначенными цифрами 1–7. Одна из частей в списке 1–7 — лишняя. Занесите цифры, обозначающие соответствующие части предложений, в таблицу.
Letniy Sad (The Summer Garden) is a park ensemble, a monument of landscape art of the 18th century. Letniy Sad is the oldest park in St. Petersburg. The park was founded by Peter I in 1704. The Tsar dreamed of his own Versailles and drew its original plan himself. He planned to create a regular, architectural park with accurate layout and straight paths. Prominent architects and gardeners took part in its creation. The park was supposed to become a place of relaxation, (A) ______.
Letniy Sad is surrounded by water. Natural boundary of the park from the north and east are the Neva and Fontanka Rivers, (B) ______.
Peter I brought sculptures from Italy for the park and was very proud of them. In the 18th century there were more than two hundred sculptures, (C) ______, or moved to suburban royal residences and the Hermitage. Now Letniy Sad is decorated with 90 sculptures – copies made of artificial marble.
In May, 2012 Letniy Sad was opened after reconstruction. The reconstruction work had been going on for about three years, (D) ______ Letniy Sad as it was in the 18th century. Among the new items in Letniy Sad, there is the Archaeological Museum, (E) ______ during the restoration of the park. Visitors can take a tour of the park (F) ______ on Sundays.
- and restorers have done everything possible to keep
- combining the features of urban and suburban estates
- which are planned to be the centre of scientific research
- which contains interesting objects found by archaeologists
- but later many of them were either destroyed in the flood
- and enjoy the exhibitions and performances of a brass band
- and from the south and west – the Moika River and the Lebyazhiy Canal