Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What do we learn about Julia at the beginning of the interview?
1) She has written a number of books.
2) She is the author of How to Get Published.
3) She organizes events for writers.
4. Which of the following is TRUE about the writers’ conference?
1) It’s for young writers.
2) It’s an international event.
3) Julia is the only presenter there.
5. Which of the following is NOT listed as a stage in Julia’s writing process?
1) Thinking on the personality of the main character.
2) Deciding on the supporting characters.
3) Creating outlines before every draft.
6. What is, according to Julia, the advantage of face-to-face events?
1) Their atmosphere.
2) Their bigger attendance.
3) Possibility to speak there.
7. How do people feel, according to Julia, leaving face-to-face events for writers?
8. In what way is the authors’ advice for young writers different from that of editors?
1) They know the special feelings involved.
2) They are more specific about the process.
3) They never mention getting published.
9. What illusion do people have about writing a book, according to Julia?
1) It requires a lot of luck.
2) It takes a lot of time.
3) Anybody has a story to tell.