Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What do we learn about Anna’s birthplace?
1) It’s bigger than Lillehammer.
2) It’s located on a lake shore.
3) It has beautiful nature.
4. What is wrong for Anna about living in her hometown?
1) It’s not very comfortable.
2) It’s not motivating enough.
3) It’s too good to be true.
5. Why does Anna like living in Oslo?
1) It’s very big.
2) It’s a place full of culture.
3) There are not many tourists there.
6. Which of the following is TRUE about Anna’s debut album?
1) She produced it in three weeks.
2) Its release has been delayed.
3) It’s top hit at June festivals.
7. How does Anna feel about her debut album?
1) She can’t believe she’s done it.
2) She’s on top of the world.
3) She doubts it’ll be successful.
8. How does Anna explain the title of her album?
1) It has a double meaning.
2) It unites her with her fans.
3) It’s dedicated to happy couples.
9. How does Anna stand out from other young singers?
1) She wears unique clothes.
2) She is not sophisticated.
3) She is a fresher.