Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Alice’s novel Stars?
1) It’s her debut book.
2) It’s quite popular with readers.
3) It’s published all over the world.
4. What do we learn about Alice at the beginning of the interview?
1) She won numerous prizes for her writing.
2) She became famous when still at college.
3) Writing is not her only occupation.
5. What’s the name of the main character of the novel Stars?
6. Alice’s novel starts with a …
1) police investigation.
3) a catastrophe.
7. What is unusual about the format of Alice’s novel?
1) It’s narrated by the voice in character’s head.
2) It’s a number of e-mail messages.
3) It’s an exchange of private letters.
8. According to Alice, what was the biggest difficulty in writing her novel?
1) Explaining to the reader every event.
2) Leaving the reader enough indications on what’s happening.
3) Keeping the novel not too long.
9. When does Alice do most of her writing?
1) At working hours.
2) Returning home from work.
3) At the weekends.