Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What do we learn about Alyson at the beginning of the interview?
1) She is a college student.
2) She has published her first novel.
3) You can’t buy her books online.
4. How does Alyson feel when she sees her book in shops?
1) She still can’t believe it’s true.
2) She feels very proud of herself.
3) She wants to buy it for herself.
5. How did Alyson start to write?
1) She wrote poems for her classmates’ birthdays.
2) Her teacher at school gave the class weekly writing tasks.
3) She attended specialized writing school.
6. What does Alyson say about her college days?
1) She was surprised there was a college-wide literary contest.
2) She missed her school English teacher and classmates.
3) She kept on writing through them.
7. What does Alyson say about her literary prize at college?
1) It was not much money.
2) It was her first prize ever.
3) It made her feel like a writer.
8. The first advice from Alyson as a published writer for beginners is about …
9. Why does Alyson believe that the scale of the first publication is not that important?
1) A smaller journal is preferable.
2) Getting a small fee is still better than nothing.
3) Your work could be noticed anywhere.