Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What do we learn about Harry at the beginning of the interview?
1) He’s still a very young person.
2) He became famous a long time ago.
3) He loves watching TV programmes about himself.
4. Why, according to Harry, was his first show successful?
1) It was positive and optimistic.
2) It appealed to various viewers.
3) It revealed people’s secrets.
5. What does Harry have in common with the Steve character?
1) They are faithful.
2) They are trustworthy.
3) They are rather skeptical.
6. How did the show change Harry, in his opinion?
1) He now has more questions than answers.
2) He has become more open to new things.
3) He now tends to accept any script offered to him.
7. Which of the genres is NOT to Harry’s liking?
1) Romantic comedy.
3) Period drama.
8. What kind of characters does Harry say he prefers to play?
1) Good guys.
2) Bad guys.
9. How does Harry feel about getting older?
1) It’s horrible.
2) It’s natural.
3) It’s important.