Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What do we learn about Alice at the beginning of the interview?
1) She was born in Brazil.
2) She has an Academy award already.
3) She’s 18 years old.
4. Which of the following is TRUE about Alice’s family?
1) All of her relatives live in Sao Paolo.
2) She takes part in a business with her family.
3) Many of her relatives work in show business.
5. What made Alice want to become an actress?
1) Glossy magazines about stars.
2) A theatre play she once saw.
3) Her school in Sao Paolo.
6. Which is TRUE about Alice’s current project?
1) Her friend offered her the role.
2) Her part isn’t in English.
3) Her character is very beautiful.
7. Why did Alice sign up for Queen of the South?
1) Because of the film director.
2) Because of the role she had to play.
3) Because she had written the book.
8. What does Alice’s acting coach help her with?
1) Memorizing the lines.
2) Suggesting ideas about costumes.
3) Getting to know the character.
9. What does Alice say about having to act in English?
1) It’s no problem for her anymore.
2) It’s easier when she spends a long time working on it.
3) It makes her translate all the time.