Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Which of the following does Jim mention about his growing up years?
1) He had to stay on a diet.
2) He was interested in nature’s secrets.
3) He wanted to write science fiction.
4. Jim decided to work in the film industry because he wanted to …
1) have a better chance to express himself.
2) make screen versions of his favourite science fiction stories.
3) make a lot of money.
5. Jim’s first computer animated character was an attempt to …
1) make a revolution in the film industry.
2) animate his childhood paintings.
3) create magic through technology.
6. According to Jim, the use of advanced technology in films …
1) gives the audience a feeling of illusion.
2) makes the work of filmmakers much easier.
3) is highly expensive.
7. Jim took a break from his main career to …
1) write a book about NASA.
2) study underwater and space worlds.
3) learn more about being a good film director.
8. According to Jim, a good leader is a person who is able to …
1) tell a group of people what to do.
2) create guidelines for those involved in business.
3) gain the trust and good opinion of the colleagues.
9. Jim’s advice to young film directors is to be …
1) aware of one’s limits.