Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What does Ben say about the beginning of his career?
1) It was probably inspired by his parents.
2) He studied in American Comedy Institute.
3) His first performance was on Broadway.
4. What was special about Mark Douglas’s script?
1) It was dictated via Skype.
2) It contained some photos.
3) It merely described the scenes.
5. How did Mark Douglas’s script help Ben to succeed in his role?
1) He finally managed to develop his visual abilities.
2) He began to think better about the movie’s story.
3) He could associate himself with the character better.
6. What is NOT TRUE about Ben’s first improvisation classes?
1) His mother conducted them.
2) It became his professional basis.
3) They were very strictly scripted.
7. Why did Ben enjoy working with Mark Douglas?
1) He found Mark to be very helpful.
2) He could use his improvisation skills.
3) He didn’t have to memorize all his lines.
8. According to Ben, an improvisation can go wrong if …
1) the actors are bored.
2) the director isn’t good.
3) it’s just an exercise.
9. What kind of projects does Ben try to participate in now?
1) Scary movies.
2) Commercial shows.
3) Appealing stories.