Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Sarah’s love for animals started when she …
1) became a college student.
2) first went to Africa.
3) was a young girl.
4. At her first job Sarah wanted to make money for her …
1) future education.
2) African trip.
3) documentary film.
5. When Sarah first tried to study monkeys, she …
1) failed at her attempt.
2) became well-known.
3) befriended many animals.
6. Sarah went to Africa for the second time together with …
1) her colleague.
2) her mother.
3) an African scientist.
7. The monkeys learned to trust Sarah because she …
1) played games with them.
2) fed them for a long time.
3) tried to copy their behaviour.
8. It took Sarah two years to …
1) be accepted into a group of monkeys.
2) study the basics of monkeys’ behaviour.
3) establish a camp on the shore.
9. Sarah considers her African years as the best time of her life because she …
1) learned to climb trees naturally.
2) had a lot of fun there.
3) was able to join the world of animals.