Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Which of the following is TRUE about the beginning of Sandra’s career?
1) She started with several sitcoms.
2) She thinks her roles were very good.
3) Her first film was a major success.
4. What does Sandra say about her role in the film ‘Winter’?
1) She had to play a complicated personage.
2) She was nominated for Oscar for it.
3) She had to accept a lot of criticism for it.
5. What does Sandra do when she wants a part in a certain film?
1) She writes letters to the film director.
2) She tries to make the director aware of her desire.
3) She simply waits for the invitation.
6. According to Sandra, a film director should not refuse a willing actor because this person may …
1) be highly motivated.
2) suit the part perfectly.
3) feel offended.
7. What does Sandra say about going from movie to movie?
1) She chooses to stick to her plan.
2) She always considers the next film budget.
3) She goes from what is available.
8. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of Sandra’s roles?
1) They are equally important to her.
2) They are somehow gloomy.
3) They are of some artistic quality.
9. What does Sandra enjoy most about the film ‘Winter’?
1) It has a narrative plot.
2) The camerawork.
3) The way she reveals her character.