Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. What does the presenter say about Jane Bliss?
1) She is in the movie industry.
2) She is not particularly rich.
3) She worked for the United Nations.
4. During her first visit to Cambodia Jane realized she …
1) knew little about the life of people there.
2) was risking her life all the time.
3) couldn’t walk on her own anywhere.
5. What does Jane say about people in Cambodia?
1) They have a rich culture and history.
2) Their life is very hard.
3) They are not very hospitable.
6. Why did Jane choose the United Nations to work with?
1) It was the only one working in Cambodia.
2) She trusted this organization very much.
3) They offered her a position.
7. What is Jane’s main purpose in her work in Cambodia?
1) To make people aware of how dangerous the situation is.
2) To attract money and investors to the area for helping the refugees.
3) To make Cambodian people free and less shy.
8. Which of the following is NOT true about life in Cambodia now?
1) There are no roads.
2) People earn very little.
3) Charities play important role there.
9. What does Jane say about her life in Cambodia?
1) It was difficult to find a bathroom.
2) She found a lot of landmines.
3) It was hard to be under permanent stress.