Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. As a child, Jack was …
1) very focused on his schoolwork.
2) unable to concentrate in class.
3) eager to learn from his teachers.
4. According to Jack, curiosity means studying the world and …
1) attractive objects.
2) unusual subjects.
3) people themselves.
5. Jack went to an underwater lab because he knew …
1) he had to study the ocean there.
2) it was his last chance to work at this lab.
3) he had never been to the bottom of the ocean before.
6. In 31 days Jack and his team were able to …
1) do several years of scientific studies in a short time.
2) count the number of white sharks.
3) save some endangered species of fish.
7. According to Jack, the most valuable underwater opportunity was his …
1) engagement in animal behaviour studies.
2) ability to share his finding with the help of technology.
3) chance to test a small underwater lab.
8. In Jack’s opinion, the goal of any adventure is to …
1) acquire knowledge and experience.
2) test one’s limits.
3) share one’s knowledge with others.
9. Jack says, “Nothing is impossible” in relation to …
1) his biggest dream.
2) climate change.
3) the success of future generations.