Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Samuel Jeffrey is NOT introduced by the presenter as …
1) a teacher.
2) a traveler.
3) a patriot.
4. Samuel Jeffery considers teaching abroad to be …
1) a way of getting to know the world.
2) a risky experience.
3) the best way to earn one’s living.
5. What encouraged Samuel Jeffrey to start teaching English?
1) The improvement of his teaching skills.
2) Desire to work abroad.
3) His work with Korean students.
6. Which of the following is TRUE about Samuel Jeffrey’s teaching English in Korea?
1) It was poorly paid.
2) The students were boring.
3) It left him time for other activities.
7. Which of the following does Samuel Jeffrey NOT mention as something the teacher’s salary depends on?
1) Teacher’s experience.
2) Teacher’s age.
3) Teacher’s qualifications.
8. According to Samuel Jeffrey, what advantage is unique to teaching abroad and not found by simply traveling?
1) An ability to save money.
2) A better study of a new culture.
3) Feeling of belonging in a local community.
9. What advice does Samuel Jeffrey give to those wishing to teach English abroad?
1) Try to learn everything there is to about the prospective school.
2) Stay away from ESL industry.
3) Learn how to recognize the tricky operators.