Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Which of the following is TRUE about David’s younger years?
1) He lived in the UK until the age of 22.
2) He didn’t like traveling then.
3) He started working in Information Technology.
4. Why did David give up his job?
1) It didn’t help him in his travels.
2) He decided that he liked traveling better.
3) He got bored in his office cubicle.
5. What does David say about the location of his regular base in between travels?
1) It is in Australia.
2) It is in New Zealand.
3) He doesn’t have one.
6. Which of the following does David NOT like about his travels?
1) Losing connections with certain people.
2) Having to make stops to recharge his batteries.
3) Meeting too many strangers on the road.
7. What does David say about his typical travel budget?
1) He never goes over $ 2000 per month.
2) He tries to keep money for unplanned expenses.
3) It does not vary from country to country.
8. Why is David’s girlfriend’s company helpful in terms of finances?
1) She comes from a rich Australian family.
2) They are able to split some costs.
3) She happens to be good at arranging sponsorships.
9. Which of the following traveling problems does David NOT mention as a one he had experienced?
1) Conflicts with the police.
2) A virus related illness.
3) A stomach disorder.