Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Carl Fox says that he …
1) wanted to work in a travel agency since he was 10 years old.
2) works in a small agency.
3) likes to travel.
4. Which of the following is TRUE about Carl Fox’s reasons for wanting to work in a travel agency?
1) His desire to travel to Spain for free.
2) His experience of working in resorts abroad.
3) Traveling advantages the job offered.
5. Which of the following is NOT Carl’s responsibility?
1) Vaccinating the clients.
2) Arranging accommodation.
3) Offering holiday options.
6. Which of the following is Carl’s responsibility if his client is flying?
1) Informing the client about weather conditions in place of destination.
2) Meeting the client at the airport.
3) Providing the client with a taxi to the airport.
7. What kind of holiday do modern customers prefer to order nowadays, according to Carl?
1) A package tour.
2) A specially designed tour.
3) A tour to a place Carl knows personally.
8. According to Carl, what’s the best thing in providing personalized service?
1) Opportunity to learn about new routes.
2) Possibility to arrange a perfect holiday to a customer.
3) Inventing unusual itineraries.
9. Carl told a story about his client who …
1) couldn’t choose a suitable flight.
2) confused the names of two cities.
3) wanted him to arrange an important meeting.