Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. The presenter introduces Emma Smith as a …
1) maternity advisor.
2) www.mumpoll.com founder.
4. The survey Emma was speaking about was meant to find out what phrases …
1) parents prefer to hear from their children.
2) children start to pronounce most often.
3) parents find most annoying when used by their children.
5. Which of the following phrases is higher on the survey’s list?
1) It’s not fair.
2) I am bored.
3) I don’t like it.
6. Which of the following is NOT mentioned by Emma as a reason for children’s misbehaviour?
1) Their natural curiosity.
2) Their desire to find out what they can and can’t do.
3) Them being spoiled by their parents’ adoration.
7. According to Emma, if the children did as they were told their parents’ life would be …
1) more predictable.
3) less entertaining.
8. The phrase ‘Why’, according to Emma, is hated by …
1) almost half of the parents.
2) more fathers than mothers.
3) parents when repeated several times.
9. What does Emma advise parents to do about their children’s negative feelings?
1) Instruct children how to hide them.
2) Not pay much attention to the meaning of their phrases.
3) Let children express them in plain words.