Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. The presenter introduces Stan Shaff as a …
1) theatre designer.
2) sound artist.
3) talented musician.
4. Which of the following is TRUE about Stan’s latest performance?
1) It is based on a long term project.
2) The audience consisted of close friends.
3) The room was decorated in dark colours.
5. What did Stan and his partner try to achieve with their experiments?
1) The creation of new types of speakers.
2) The proper application of old-fashioned objects.
3) The effect of producing sound images.
6. Which of the following is NOT mentioned by Stan as an outcome of the experiments?
1) New methods of music recording.
2) New design of concert halls.
3) New types of DVDs.
7. The building housing the Audium once housed …
1) a coffee shop.
2) a bakery.
3) an office for National Endowment for the Arts.
8. What does Stan say about the Audium’s program?
1) It’s almost ten years old.
2) It’s a completely live performance.
3) It needs a change.
9. Stan says that while performing he …
1) misses his mother-in-law.
2) wishes to be dispassionate.
3) pays attention to who is in audience.