Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Greg believes that his present professional success depends on …
1) rich experience.
2) putting pressure on himself.
3) his happy family life.
4. Speaking about his past Greg says that he …
1) was too busy achieving his goals.
2) was a good family man.
3) never experienced a failure.
5. What is said about Dina’s relations with Greg’s children from his previous marriage?
1) She is friendly with them.
2) She tries to avoid meeting them.
3) She doesn’t know anything about them.
6. Describing his relations with his little daughter, Greg stresses that …
1) he now has the opportunity to give her enough attention and care.
2) it is quite difficult to raise a child at his age.
3) she is brighter and more spiritual than his other children.
7. In his youth, Greg had a dream to …
1) act in westerns.
2) play jazz.
3) serve in the army.
8. What does Greg say about his age?
1) It has no influence on his career.
2) It has affected his strength and energy.
3) It makes him think about stopping work.
9. Which of the following may refer to one of the most important lessons of Greg’s life?
1) Plan your life and follow your ambitions.
2) Life cannot be always perfect.
3) Anger helps to achieve a lot in life.