Вы услышите интервью. В заданиях 3–9 запишите в поле ответа цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
3. Speaking about his background, Nigel says that …
1) he decided to become a pilot at an early age.
2) his family was related to aviation.
3) it took him quite long to understand that he wanted to fly.
4. At present, Nigel’s main ambition is to work on …
1) local flights.
2) trans-Atlantic flights.
3) popular international flights.
5. When Nigel decided to get a pilot’s license, he had to …
1) leave school to work.
2) change many jobs.
3) combine work and studies.
6. Nigel explains that “to get instrument rating” means to demonstrate the ability to …
1) operate any type of aircraft.
2) fly in any weather conditions.
3) use different equipment on the ground.
7. Nigel can’t get a job with a major airline because …
1) he doesn’t have enough experience.
2) these airlines have stopped hiring new pilots.
3) his pilot’s license is not valid.
8. In order to achieve his aim, Nigel still needs to …
1) pass a medical test.
2) gain more flying skills.
3) choose a suitable airline.
9. Before he gets enough experience, Nigel is ready to work …
1) for a low salary.
2) with many different people.
3) in faraway places.